Rialto and ...
Achieve higher productivity by integrating processes between complementary solutions.
Mailchimp helps you create unique campaigns over email or social ads.
All in one place
Creating emails, ads or landing pages can all be achieved without leaving Mailchimp.
Reach people where they are
From inboxes to social feeds, reach people where they spend the most time.
Design like a pro
The email designer makes it easy to look like the business you want to be.
We'll show you a popular Rialto - Mailchimp integration.
Subscribe prospects to your marketing campaigns
Trigger: Rialto, Action: Mailchimp
As soon as a prospect gets tracked on Rialto, the contact data will be subscribed to your Mailchimp list of choice. The added value of only subscribing people once the get tracked on Rialto, is to make sure the context is correct. You want your audience to be subscribed to updates which suit your audiences buyer persona & stage of engagement. We suggest to use groups to keep your Audience up to date on Mailchimp.
Triggers, Searches and Filters for Rialto Data:
As soon as someone is identified:
And possibly create multiple versions depending on your products:
- Trigger is "New Tenant Contact", and next, set filter to select those in deal status "monitoring"
- Target prospects for a specific location, f.e.: "East London": set a filter on Portfolio or Asset
- Target prospects for a specific product on Rialto, f.e.: "Private Offices": set a filter on Asset
Actions by Zapier on Mailchimp:
- Add/Update Subscriber
- Select List/Audience on Mailchimp
- Match Subscriber Email to the Tenant Contact Email from the first step (Deal Stage/Status Update)
- Update existing: yes
- Replace groups: depends on your preferences
- Groups: subscribe the Tenant Contact to the relevant Group(s)
And enjoy the fully automated marketing cycle! We recommend to closely track your first subscriber updates to verify whether the behaviour is as expected.